The improvements:
- Cut down on walking to 7,500 steps a day
- Increase calorie intake to 600 kcal a day
- Drink 0.5 l of water a day
- Cut down weighing myself to once a week
The first week went pretty well. Although I walked far more than 7,500 steps a day (I was in Edinburgh and walked around being a tourist), I increased my calorie intake accordingly. I also drank all the water I needed to. But then I weighed myself on Sunday (a day too early, but never mind) and found that I'd put on weight. It's difficult to tell what this 'weight' is - it might just be water, seeing as I was really dehydrated, but either way, it made me feel a bit awful.
So this week has not been great, and I haven't followed 'the rules' at all... I also weighed myself again today and I'm back down to the weight I was when I went for the treatment session on the 16th. That made me feel relieved, so maybe I'll give the improvements another go!
Enough for now. I'll write again after I've had my second treatment session on Monday :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment